Teltonika RUT240 Router - 4G WiFiOrder code: rut240-4g-wifi
A 4G modem router with wifi for creating a mobile data link near distribution boards.
Comes with screw in antennas, and plug pack.
RUT240 is a compact, cost-effective and secure industrial 4G/LTE WiFi router for professional applications. The mobile router delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication in harsh and hazardous environments where a wide operating temperature is required. Equipped with an external SIM holder, digital input/output and signal strength status LEDs, it ensures easy network deployment and management. External SMA connectors make it possible to attach desired antennas and easily find the best signal location. RUT240 Industrial LTE router supports industry leading security features and is widely used for 4G backup, Remote Connection, Out-of-Band Management, Advanced VPN and tunneling services in IoT networking solutions.
- Supports Telstra 4GX 700 MHz LTE with full Next-G fallback
- Supports Optus 4G+ 700 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- Supports Vodafone 4G+ 850 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- 1x LAN, 1x WAN 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n WiFi 2X2 MIMO
- 9 to 30 Vdc Molex connector with 240 Vac power supply
- Can be powered by 24 Vdc Passive PoE Injector
- Dynamic DNS, DHCP Relay, Web filters
- 2x Removable Cellular Antennas, 1x WiFi antennas
- SMS Config & Ping reboot
- 1 x external SIM holder
- Telstra.Corp and Private APNs fully functional