Dynalite DACMV3 DACM-DyNet: Dynet Communication Module
The DACM (Dynalite Antumbra Communication Module) is a DyNet communication module that connects to any Antumbra user interface to a Philips Dynalite system. It is most often purchased with an Antumbra application module (e.g. PAxBPA, PATPA, PADPA).
- Powered by DyNet – Does not require an external power supply.
- Universally compatible – Works with any AntumbraButton, AntumbraTouch or AntumbraDisplay application module.
- Onboard processor – Contains all logical and network functions and can be commissioned prior to installation.
- Functions without application module – Can be installed, wired and tested without application module, avoiding fascia damage during ongoing construction.
- Pre-configuration – Can store and recall up to 21 configurations using the DIP switch, streamlining the commissioning and installation process.